CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
New Zealand Blackcurrant Extract is proven to improve cardiovascular health. The anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and improved blood circulation compounds keeps the cardiovascular system healthy.
Clinical Research has pointed to improved cardiac output, stroke volume and total peripheral resistance all elements which improve cardiovascular health.
New Zealand Blackcurrant Extract is proven to improve cardiovascular health
- Reduces Blood Cholesterol
- Reduces Bloody pressure
- Decreases Vascular inflammation
- Improves Blood Flow
CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH AND VASCULAR INFLAMMATION
Health Benefit: Lower the risk of heart disease
Numerous trials have shown that an increased intake of polyphenols (including Blackcurrant polyphenols) lowers the risk of cardiovascular disease, through an improvement in
- blood pressure,
- lipid levels in the blood
- biomarkers such as Nitric oxide (a potent vasodilator), Vascular Inflammation and Endothelial function (endothelium: the inner lining of blood vessels).
- In a long-term intervention trial (12 weeks), 150 individuals with high levels of blood cholesterol were given anthocyanins (320 mg/day) or placebo. The results observed significant increases in the HDL-cholesterol (“good’ cholesterol) concentrations and decreases in LDL cholesterol (“bad” cholesterol) levels.